Deciding when it’s a good time to start a coaching relationship depend upon a number of different factors in your business. Whether you start with us by scheduling time to attend our one day intensive program, our jump right into a regular coaching relationships, our clients work with us to make sure they are ready and able to execute on their short and long term goals.
Here are few questions to ask yourself when deciding if now is the right time to work with an executive coach / business advisor in a one-on-one setting:
- Do I have anyone inside my company that can be a sounding board for strategic decisions?
- Do I have any leaders to delegate projects to across all the key functional areas of the business?
- Am I too busy with sales and client meetings to have time to focus on product innovation or team development?
- Have I missed a number of family events lately?
- Do I still have the same passion or purpose for the business as I did when I started?
- Is our revenue line continuing to grow?
- Do I have a clear exit strategy or plan for the future?
- Does it seem like every time I hire someone new, they quit quickly or try to change the culture?
If you answered “yes” to more than one or two or these questions – working with someone who can help you break through the madness, and get on a path to accelerated success might be the right answer for your company.
Contact us today to learn more about our coaching solutions.